About Us

Our Mission
The Ardmore Public Library connects people with ideas, and supports lifelong learning by providing reliable information resources, a well-rounded book collection, and other materials and programs that foster a literate, informed, and culturally-aware community.

A Century of Service: 1906-2006
The original Carnegie Library in Ardmore opened on October 1, 1906, the year before statehood. The current library building is the third one in our history, located on the same site as the second building, at 320 E Street NW.View of the current library from E street

Library Board of Trustees Members
  • Lesley Dvorak, Chair
  • Heather Cooper, Vice Chair/Chair Elect
  • Ryan Jennings, Member
  • Robert Kerr, Member
  • Brett Matherly, Member
  • Daniel Gibbs, Library Director/Secretary to the Board
  • J.D. Spohn, City Manager, Member, Ex Officio